sunrise

sunrise
Sunrise over the Atlantic

Help stop the slaughter of dolphins right now!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Yankee Candle Halloween



Yankee Candle Preview Party for Halloween

So the party was today from 10-4 at all locations nationwide.
I still resent the fact that Yankee took over Illuminations Candle Corporation and then swallowed them whole with no trace of the quality of that company.  Yankee said they would integrate some of Illuminations into Yankee, but they haven't and they won't.

With that said, I don't have too many alternatives, so this poor man's Illuminations will have to do.

I have been following all the build up and excitement on my Halloween forum website so I got to see the catalogue about a week ago.  I made a wish list and almost completely fulfilled it today.



I got my little candy dish that I wanted.

Photo: The 2012 collection is truly bewitching with our flying witch votive holder and Witches' Brew and Candy Corn candles!

A picture posted on Yankee's Facebook page showed some candles and a Boney Bunch figurine that they were selling.

I'm not too much on the Boney Bunch stuff, but their Halloween merchandise in general was cute.


If you haven't shopped online or visited the store today, chances are some of those Boney figures have already sold out.  People like to purchase them in bulk and then resell them to poor saps on Ebay for greatly exaggerated prices.

I ordered most stuff online, but saw a few things in person at the store that I liked.

Anyway, if you're coming to my party in Oct. you will see what I got for yourself.

I love shopping this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment