sunrise

sunrise
Sunrise over the Atlantic

Help stop the slaughter of dolphins right now!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bath & Body Works Halloween Slow Release

So, I'm keeping an eye out on my favorite retailers to see what's new this year for their Halloween products.  Last year, I was pretty happy with what B&BW's released, so I'm looking forward to this year's stuff.  They are one of the last retailers to release stuff, so even though it's the beginning of August, they are behind in their Halloween goods.
These past few days, they've been slowly putting stuff up for sale on the website, starting with this piece.  It's a small candle holder and they had it last year as well, so it's not new.
Jack O' Lantern Mini Drop In Candleholder - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
A couple days go by and still nothing new.  Then I check last night and see these:
Frankenstein Mini Drop In Candleholder - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body WorksBride of Frankenstein Mini Drop In Candleholder - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
They are both candle holders the same size as the pumpkin from last year, but only the bride of Frankenstein is new.  Last year Frank made an appearance, but his mouth was stitched shut, not open like this one is, and had stitches running across his forehead horizontally.
While I'm excited to see these in person, I would either like them to hold all merchandise until a certain date and then put it out or not do any at all.  It is driving me nuts just to see a piece added a day or a week at a time.  It's not like they are known for their Halloween stuff, so it's not a big reveal.

The other Halloween stores I check out like Grandin Road or SpiritHalloween have a date they give out and do little teaser pieces one here and there, but then reveal all of them on that date they gave.

This one thing at a time stuff is a slow agony for me, especially when I'd like to put in just one order and be done with it.  But since they're not listening to me, I'll have to keep checking.

No comments:

Post a Comment