sunrise

sunrise
Sunrise over the Atlantic

Help stop the slaughter of dolphins right now!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Halloween Purchasing Season has Officially begun!

Just to let you know, I haven't forgotten about our little party coming up.
I've worked out the menu.
I've worked out some of the decorations,
and I've certainly just made some new purchases today to make this party even better
than last year's.

In case you want to know,
online today:
Yankeecandle.com
just put out their Boney Bunch gang for the year and the preview party is this Saturday, Aug. 4th at your local store.

Grandinroad.com
also just presented their Halloween Haven shop for the season with some really cool things that I want.

Potterybarn.com and williamssonoma.com also have some really nice Halloween entertaining items available that you will see at the party this October.

I hope you guys are ready : )
I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment