sunrise

sunrise
Sunrise over the Atlantic

Help stop the slaughter of dolphins right now!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tragedy at the In-laws

Just a little note.
My husband's grandmother died recently and I wanted to give my father-in-law my condolences
as soon as possible.  I walked into his house, which is always open, and knocked on the door as I was walking in.  His hearing is not so great and I tried to be very loud so they know I'm coming in if they don't see me at the front door.
Well, I knock, open the door, call out a hello with no response.  Finally I hear my father-in-law around the corner and I look to see him, and what do I see?
A 70 year old overweight man in his underwear, and not boxers, oh no, couldn't be like shorts....It had to be briefs.  I didn't even know they made underwear that big.
Yucckkkkkkk, I turned my head away quickly and apologized.
I'm scarred for life now.  I don't like the man, never have, never will, but now I have this new
disgusting image left in my brain.   Uggghhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment